Greentec aims to deliver full satisfaction to owners with our expertise and experience in this field. We provide supervision services during the modification of panama canal mooring fittings and keep owners fully informed of the progress by submitting daily report as they require. Our main focus is always on maintaining high quality standards and high safety standards, whilst endeavoring to meet project schedules and deadlines. We strive to maintain regular effective communication among all partners consisting of classification societies, flag states, shipyards, vessel design teams, equipment suppliers and owners representatives. Based on the client’s specific requirements, our service involves details as follows:
• Modification design drawing review and comments
• New material supply list checking and comments
• Attend daily meeting and submit daily report to owner during installation
• Shipyard quality and progress control during installation
• Daily work communication with owner, design company, shipyard and class surveyor
• Review shipyard work done list and negotiate final invoice
Nantong: 15F, Building 6, No.199 Shennan Road, Nantong 226002, China.
Shanghai:Room 408, Building 36, No. 2777 East Jinxiu Road, Pudong 201206.
Singapore: 2 Shenton Way, #15-01 SGX Center 1, Singapore 068804.
Tel: +86 513 66691666    +86 513 66691662 (Business Dept.)